Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The rear AC on my 2005 Pilot wasn't working. I read through this forum and others and found that a resistor usually burns out when a filter on the bottom of the center console by the driver's right foot gets clogged. I ordered a 3rd Party replacement from Amazon for $19.99. It took me like 5 minutes to replace it. I have attached a link to a YouTube Video from someone else that shows how to replace it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Can you link me to the amazon part you bought as need one as well!

Thank you for the tutorial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you link me to the amazon part you bought as need one as well!

Thank you for the tutorial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The Part I bought from Amazon is the one shown below. I didn't create the video. I found it on YouTube and just linked it here for everyone's reference.
Ensun 79330-S3V-A51 Rear Blower Motor Transistor for 2003-2008 Honda Pilto 2001-2006 Acura MDX 3.5L V6

·
Registered
208 Posts
rear ac filter preventive maintenance

I have 05 with 140 k mi. Upon reading this topic, I immediately opened the panel (very easy) and vacuumed the filter which is halfway clogged up already. It only took me 15 minutes to do this preventive maintenance! Also don't forget to replace your cabin air filter regularly (every 10k mi or yearly--very easy as well). This will extend the life of the main ac.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts