Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been looking for some interior LEDs for my Pilot and I found a kit on amazon, unfortunately, the bulbs weren’t very snug and would flicker out and off if you tapped anywhere near them. I decided to return them and put in the OEM bulbs, anyone know a kit or pack that has all the necessary bulbs?

·
Registered
135 Posts
I just put some in my '04 pilot but it wasn't a kit. I just bought some 578's, DE3021/22, and some 194's. Some of mine on the courtesy lighting above the doors and the back seats flickered. When i put the volt meter on the connections i learned their ground side lamp bulb connect was intermittent. I had to remove the light assemblies and the ground side switch that allows them to turn on/off had dirty pins. Once i cleaned the pins and reinstalled the switch, all grounds were good on that light and the LED's worked.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I figured. I ordered 211-2 bulbs from Amazon and installed them. Awesome! Super bright. I also ordered DE3022 bulbs for the map lights. Unfortunately, I only ordered 2 (two) 211-2 bulbs and I needed 4 (2 for the middle row, and 2 for the trunk area) bulbs, and I’ve already ordered them. Here’s the link for those who need them.
https://www.amazon.com/LUYED-Lumens-Super-Bright-Chipsets/dp/B0177DD3E2/ref=mp_s_a_1_15?keywords=211-2+led+bulb&qid=1565128617&s=gateway&sprefix=211-2+&sr=8-15
I completely forgot to say that these bulbs don’t fit very snug so I made a small modification, all you need are some needle nose pliers or something to pinch the connectors so they have a tighter grip. Super simple. Once you put the bulbs in you’ll see what I’m referring to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts