Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,234 Posts
Could also give this a try, if you're up for it.

download link 06/08 service manual

Do you have a link to the 2005 service and/or body manual? I download the 2006 service manual from a previous link but am not sure how different it is from a 2005? I wouldn’t think it would be too different?

Thanks!!
Might want to try this gentleman's torrent link if you're into BitTorrent and have a BitTorrent client.

download link

As well as have a look-see here...

·
Registered
2005 Honda pilot EX-L (Big Ronda)
159 Posts
Most local auto parts stores should have the Haynes manual for a Pilot/Mdx in-stock as well.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,174 Posts
I’m guessing you’ve searched eBay and the likes. That is where I found mine. Nothing like being able to flip through the pages with greasy fingers.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Im looking for an OEM repair manual and ETM (Electronic Troubleshooting Manual) those Haynes manuals are JUNK
Ive used them for years. Never had an issue with them. But, it's your time and money not mine.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,234 Posts

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,174 Posts
Glad you were able to locate a manual. Good luck with your repairs.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Straight to the political angle huh? I think Facebook might be a better platform for a cultured gentleman like yourself. Plenty of bottomless pits to argue red vs blue topics with over their.
Here we mostly debate about Honda DW-1 vs Valvoline ML atf and timing belt component manufacturers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Straight to the political angle huh? I think Facebook might be a better platform for a cultured gentleman like yourself. Plenty of bottomless pits to argue red vs blue topics with over their.
Here we mostly debate about Honda DW-1 vs Valvoline ML atf and timing belt component manufacturers.
You didnt answer the question

·
Registered
159 Posts
And I'm not going to lmao. Why would I play your little game? Ive got grown ass man shit to do. Like using a "junk" haynes manual to service my truck. Did you ever consider maybe its the reader not the book? Id look into it personally if I was you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
"Grown ass man" that keeps responding, you must love the attention, ill be waiting for your reply "grown ass man" cough cough, ass clown under my breath

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And I'm not going to lmao. Why would I play your little game? Ive got grown ass man shit to do. Like using a "junk" haynes manual to service my truck. Did you ever consider maybe its the reader not the book? Id look into it personally if I was you.
You go for the Haynes manual because its easy for a guy on a 4th grade edumacation to read, maybe someday you can be a BIG BOY and step up to an OEM manual

1 - 20 of 27 Posts