Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Live in No. CA. Just purchased an ‘05 Pilot in pristine condition from out of state. The front bracket was with the car, but not installed. The bracket and all the hardware are present, but no mounting instructions. I have looked here, you tube and google but cannot find any mounting instructions. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi. Live in No. CA. Just purchased an ‘05 Pilot in pristine condition from out of state. The front bracket was with the car, but not installed. The bracket and all the hardware are present, but no mounting instructions. I have looked here, you tube and google but cannot find any mounting instructions. Can anyone help?
after looking at mine it looks like it just clips onto the back of the bottom of the lower grille area

then there should be holes for bolts by the bottom of the bracket. mine doesn’t have the bolts because the broke off in a car accident.

sorry i know the pictures aren’t great.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Or just do what us New Yorkers ...from being hit by people that can't park... two 1.5 " grabber wood screws work just fine :) :25:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts