Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new here but I've been a long time lurker. I want to replace all my interior bulbs with LEDs, but I'm having a hard time finding what exact led types to get.

I am attempting to replace:
2 map lights
2 courtesy lights
4 handle lights (2nd and 3rd row)
2 rear trunk lid lights (interior)

If anyone has done this to their '05 pleaseee let me know the exact bulbs. I've looked through a lot of other posts on here and the closest ones I can find are for a slightly different year and the images for the LEDs simply do not appear to be the right kind (wrong shape to fit).

Thanks!

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot
94 Posts
Hi, new here but I've been a long time lurker. I want to replace all my interior bulbs with LEDs, but I'm having a hard time finding what exact led types to get.

I am attempting to replace:
2 map lights
2 courtesy lights
4 handle lights (2nd and 3rd row)
2 rear trunk lid lights (interior)

If anyone has done this to their '05 pleaseee let me know the exact bulbs. I've looked through a lot of other posts on here and the closest ones I can find are for a slightly different year and the images for the LEDs simply do not appear to be the right kind (wrong shape to fit).

Thanks!
eBay has them for 14$ a whole bunch even the license plate bulbs it easy you tube has a video and they really great the interior is really bright you won’t regret it

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L
1,569 Posts
I just did this on my 2008. While I enjoy the brightness, it is almost blinding. So be prepared for that. I didn't realize how poorly lit the car was prior to upgrading.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot
94 Posts
I just did this on my 2008. While I enjoy the brightness, it is almost blinding. So be prepared for that. I didn't realize how poorly lit the car was prior to upgrading.
lol yes I wish I could find led lights that fit into my sun visors

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I'm casually switching to LEDs in my '04 Pilot. Too cold to figure out the handle lights right now

**MAP>>>>>>> GTR Carbide 534 > standard T10 LED bulbs did not work for some reason
**COURTESY>>T10 LED bulbs
**TAILGATE>>>>Festoon LED bulb

Post up your progress and any tips on popping the handle lights as I'd rather not break one.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,217 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts