Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. New to forum and new to Honda vehicles. Just picked up a low mile (63k) 2004 Pilot. I’m very mechanically inclined and was looking for a link to an 04’ service manual.
I found the one for 06’ thru 08’, but nothing that covers 04’. Anybody have one?

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
3,047 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you can’t find the FSM an alternative is the Haynes manual has been adequate for my needs.

Reactions: 97trophy

·
Registered
146 Posts
Don't know about the pdf, but I have the hardcopy service manual that I bought from Helm years ago. Looks like it there's a used one for ~$50 at amazon link.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hi all. New to forum and new to Honda vehicles. Just picked up a low mile (63k) 2004 Pilot. I’m very mechanically inclined and was looking for a link to an 04’ service manual.
I found the one for 06’ thru 08’, but nothing that covers 04’. Anybody have one?
I was in the same boat when I got my '03.

The '06 - '08 manual is a great resource, especially for free. I've found small differences between the manual and the vehicle, but so far, nothing that was difficult to figure out. I would try it first, and ask for help here if you come across something that isn't clear.

You'll also find lots of good resources in the forum on jobs to prioritize as you work your way through it. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Careful with the Ebay CDs. Those might not actually be the real FSM.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guess I’ll find out. Ordered one yesterday. Says it’s a bishko oem. I’ll update once I receive.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update on the eBay cd...
It is legit. It is the same as the 06-08 one you can find on here except it’s for the 03-04. Probably not needed as the free one is very similar, but just in my nature to have the correct one. Wish I had some of these service tools they talk about....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts