Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
sidstar said:
When are 2004 models due at dealers?
Depends on the dealer... for example, I stopped by Criswell Honda in Kemotown, MD today and there were NO 2004 Pilots on the lot yet... :(

...on the other hand, honda-pilot.org member vkarcher from Fayetteville, PA already sat in a 2004 Pilot at his dealer who is in Greencastle, PA!!! See this post for more details!!! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should have mentioned that I'm on the west coast (central CA). Anyone seen 2004's at Calif. dealers?

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
sidstar said:
I should have mentioned that I'm on the west coast (central CA). Anyone seen 2004's at Calif. dealers?
Sidstar (and other members) it's often handy for all of us to HELP each other if we know where you live. By simply including your STATE in your profile, it can save a lot of confusion and allow others to help you faster!!

:27: :1zhelp:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
colorider said:

Sidstar (and other members) it's often handy for all of us to HELP each other if we know where you live. By simply including your STATE in your profile, it can save a lot of confusion and allow others to help you faster!!
:27: :1zhelp:
Concur wholeheartedly with that Olde Fart's suggestion...!!! :4: :17:

WARNING - Thread is drifting to the left...

Incidently, a certain Olde Timer, who is also a Moderator, is celebrating his birthday, today!!!!!!!! :7: :15: :22: :18: :jester:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can anyone tell me the difference b/w the 2003 and 2004 models? Where there any big changes besides the blue color?

·
Registered
4,147 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Updated my profile. Also am the proud owner of 2004 Silver Pilot
EX-L (as of 9/12). I'm learning, I'm learning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts