·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Pricing

This isn't formatted the best, but the data is intact.

Pilot LX
5-Speed Automatic
$27,100
17/22

Pilot EX
5-Speed Automatic
$29,470
17/22

Pilot EX (Leather)
5-Speed Automatic
$30,870
17/22

Pilot EX (Leather and
Rear Entertainment System)
5-Speed Automatic
$32,370
17/22

Pilot EX (Leather and
Navigation System)
5-Speed Automatic
$32,870
17/22

Destination and Handling Charge is $460 per vehicle.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
so an increase of app $200.....not bad for the extras...:confused:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Same table formatted for this site:

2004 Honda Pilot Prices and EPA Data

Torrance, Calif. 08/18/2003
<table BORDER=1 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=2><tr> <td> <p><b>Model</b></p> </td> <td> <p><b>Transmission</b></p> </td> <td> <p><b>MSRP</b></p> </td> <td> <p><b>EPA<br> City/Hwy.</b></p> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <p>Pilot LX</p> </td> <td> <p>5-Speed Automatic</p> </td> <td> <p>$27,100</p> </td> <td> <p>17/22</p> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <p>Pilot EX</p> </td> <td> <p>5-Speed Automatic</p> </td> <td> <p>$29,470</p> </td> <td> <p>17/22</p> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <p>Pilot EX (Leather)</p> </td> <td> <p>5-Speed Automatic</p> </td> <td> <p>$30,870</p> </td> <td> <p>17/22</p> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <p>Pilot EX (Leather and<br> Rear Entertainment System)</p> </td> <td> <p>5-Speed Automatic</p> </td> <td> <p>$32,370</p> </td> <td> <p>17/22</p> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <p>Pilot EX (Leather and<br> Navigation System)</p> </td> <td> <p>5-Speed Automatic</p> </td> <td> <p>$32,870</p> </td> <td> <p>17/22</p> </td> </tr></table>
Destination and Handling Charge is $460 per vehicle.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Even the previous link is to the Honda site. They had "hidden" it in a secured area.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Invoice Prices?

Does anyone know invoice price? My deal for an '04 is invoice +$1,000. I would think it would be $200 more than '03, but I would like to know for sure.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That is the deal agreed to by two different dealers, invoice + $1,000 for an EX cloth in Silver. One is 150 miles away, the other is local. However, the local dealer will not put it in writing until they know invoice price. We'll see if they are good with their word. If not, I'll drive a little farther. They supposedly have one reserved for me to arrive in a week or two. I don't have a build date yet. But since they will not put anything in writing, they haven't taken a deposit. So basically, I'm just waiting to see if the deal will come true. Nothing at risk on my part except time. The other dealer has put the offer in writing. I just have not followed it through yet, hoping I can buy local.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ready to place an order

I just received the offer below for a 04' Pilot with following accessories. I think I can do better, but would like input from member of this thread.

"I can sell the Pilot 04 EXLRES for $32,830.00, Including Mud guards, side bars, Fender trim, and cargo tray. "

My salesperson here in GA says the 04' will be here "any day now".

TIA!

·
Registered
14 Posts
looks like your paying MSRP+dest charges and they are throwing in the accesories..

I worked my ass off in Boston and I was only able to get 500 off MSRP..(I did find one dealer that would give me 900 off but the seemed shaddy)

I guess I would look at the value of the acces. and decide if you would rather cash off MSRP or free access

·
Registered
17 Posts
That's exactly what I thought. I think I may be able to do better by about $300 - $500. I am going to the dealer this weekend and play a little hardball. I'll report the results.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I just read over at Edmunds about a couple of people buying from Ohio and getting their '04's for $1500 under MSRP. They were both from outside of Ohio and doing it via fax/fed-ex.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Re: Invoice+$1000?

kleinto said:
Can you please let us know where you got the Invoice+ $1000 deal from?
Hendrick Honda in Charlotte, NC
Ed Stephens is the internet salesman I am dealing with.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just learned from the dealer that the Midnight Blue will not be available until mid-model year. I am checking to verify. That's what I've been waiting for.

:3: :mad:

·
Registered
365 Posts
vondi said:
I just learned from the dealer that the Midnight Blue will not be available until mid-model year. I am checking to verify. That's what I've been waiting for.

:3: :mad:
I don't know where your dealer is, but I have a Midnight Blue EXL-RES being delivered in about 2 weeks in Michigan.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've been told by two dealers here is Atlanta GA that they are not getting any here. Thanks for the info. I'm determined to get midnight blue.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts