Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So sad my 04 Pilot EX-L that we have had since brand new with 260K miles on the odometer needs a new driver's seat. The frame is cracked and color doesn't matter as I could use my existing seat covers. Who knows what is compatible for a 2004? Will any of the older MDX seats fit the 04 Pilot? I continue to look on FB Marketplace and Craigslist for someone parting out a Pilot and have searched local junkyards. I'm located in Seattle/Tacoma area but would travel. Are there any aftermarket seats that will work if I can't find a used seat from a Pilot?

TIA!

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,193 Posts
What's that site salvage guru @Nail Grease is always recommending? It's momentarily slipped my mind. I'm sure he'll be here within the hour to come to the rescue, since I've just lit his batsignal. :)

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
I've found good used parts on www.car-part.com . It's a database of salvage yards around the country.

Reactions: plplplpl

·
Registered
10,193 Posts

18 minutes.
You can do better than that. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
There are 5 or 6 Pick and Pull yards in Washington. Sign up online for their rewards program and they will email you about weekly specials like all seats for $15, you can check their inventory online before you go there. I'm in Texas and they are great here saving money.

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
Cross your fingers I may have found one 5 miles from the house. Will call them tomorrow.

Thanks everyone.
Please let us know what you find.
😁👍

·
Registered
10,193 Posts
Following... I'm on pins and needles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts