Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving along San Francisco one night and ran over one of those metal construction signs made like a folding saw horse that was laying flat on an uneven surface. The sign popped up, hit the side of my car and tore the large molding off. I've been looking for one for the past week and so far cannot find one. Does anybody have a source where I can get one? I tried pick-n-pulls searching on line with a 500 mile radius and still no luck. Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for your help.

John

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey John,

What part of the Bay Area are you from?

I am from SJ, to find pilot parts on Pick-N-Pull you usually have to wait around for the right color and it could be a while. I check fairly often, what color are you specifically looking for? I can always send you a message if I see one pop up if that helps. Just let me know.

Oh and heres another idea I have been pondering, my door moulding is pretty beat up all around from door dings and scratches. I have been thinking of taking mine off and painting it black like the old LX models used to be. Maybe if that idea worked for you, then you wouldn't need a specific color.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts