Year:2004
Make:Honda
Model:Pilot
Mileage:182694 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:3.5L V-6
Trim:EX-L
We are the original owners of this 2004 Honda Pilot.Never smoked in. Still runs great but - there is a slow oil leak - more like a bit of a slow drip coming out of Cylinder #2 (Diagnosed by two shops). Oil and antifreeze Are Not mixing together. If you are good with repairs or don't care about the leak this may be a great buy for you. When the engine is cold you can hear some valve tap. Well maintained and have used royal purple synthetic for oil changes for the past 10+ years. No accidents. Fumoto Valve. Plenty of dings and body rust here and there. Frame is solid and vehicle is safe. Timing Belt done at 160K Brakes were done last year (7/21) at 181,627 miles on the odometer. Tires replaced at Costco with T/A Sport LT all season 235/70R 16 (October of 2019) at 177K miles. Only 5.7K miles on this set of tires and 1K miles on new front and rear brakes. New battery (Costco) a few months ago. Front Struts done a while ago. The drivers seat had the typical Gen1 Pilot rocking problem. Note that The power seat works fine - just the control on the side is not attached due to some broken plastic part ( I think about $80 used) I purchased a used seat and used part off of that to fix the rocking a few years ago. Any questions will be answered honestly and to the best of my ability. $2350.00. / Best Offer - paperwork avaiable for tires and brakes. located Eastern Suburb of Cleveland Oh. Mileage shown in photo is current as of 4/7/22