Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at whether getting a 34 battery would make sense to gain a bit of cca and reserve. because of ease of pickup... looking at the duracell ultra golds ...but on there 34's i noticed they are lighter batts than the 24f, even though their cca and reserve are higher

·
Registered
128 Posts
I looked at some battery specs and saw that there are 24s available with higher ccas than the other size. Might be where you are shopping. I have stayed with 24 since I know they fit correctly.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I looked at some battery specs and saw that there are 24s available with higher ccas than the other size. Might be where you are shopping. I have stayed with 24 since I know they fit correctly.
scottmachovec is correct size does matter stay within the size that's suggested its not going to do any good getting something with more CCA's if the box does not fit in the area that's made for it . I have been going with the Walmart brand ones and they have been very reliable in almost anything that's cold thrown at my pilot including a few trips to Alaska never had a starting issue ..Yes I have the oil heater plug installed to help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts