Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if this has been posted before but here it goes. the boss (a.k.a. the wife) and I are talking about buying our pilot this year but after all the little nuances ive been reading about weve discussed waiting until 2004. However, if we do buy it this year does anyone know if Honda will be offering a upgrade to the new NAV system? Do we know if its going to be avail on the 2004 model?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Way too early to know...

Even with the 03 MDX, which was substantially improved over the 01&02, there was little info about changes until very near the time that production started.

I would estimate that eight months or more will pass before ANY reliable info is released about the 04 Pilot.

The potential for changes seems strong, however Honda's desire for keeping options consistent across models will be opposed by Honda's desire to maintain differences between MDX & Pilot.

Plenty of room for healthy price increases in 04 too, real "roll of the dice" gamble...

·
Registered
138 Posts
My wife and I had the same conversation. We decided to go ahead and get our Pilot now simply because we hadn't heard much about the new Nav on the 04 Accord and even IF it was going to be on the 04 Pilot. I'm sure the new Nav probably has some "nuauces" too. So instead of us waiting around wondering if the new Nav lives up to the hype we'll be happily riding around in our 03 Pilot. :2:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Maybe 15 years later, everything in the automobile wud be voice-activated .... But, doesn't make sense waiting for it !!!

Enjoy what you have/can get now .... A bird in hand is worth more than two in bush (or something like that ?) :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts