Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

2004 Honda Pilot AC issues

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  plplplpl 
#1 ·
Ok so when the ac is on it blows semi cold air, but if I turn it on full blast and push the button that circulates the air inside the car its just kind of room temperature. I used one of those gauges that come with the recharge system and it goes to red. Ive checked the fuses and relays and the compressor all seem to work fine its just not getting cold enough.. Any thoughts. Im trying my best to not have to take it to a professional because im not made of money Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
I too am in middle of ac woes. I would find a set of gauges and read them. If u don’t want to buy then go to autozone and rent. You may have to go thru 2 or more sets to find one that hooks up well and the gauges actually move 😉. You need to know what your pressures are with real gauges and what they should be with ambient temperature. I also like to know what the High & Low pressure is with everything cooled off to see if at rest they match which is a positive sign. I am learning this ac stuff so others will have more input.

#5 ·
Yes.*

*to the first part of your question.

Sorry for being so blunt, but you're getting a straight answer.

Do the job (or get it done) right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.