Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:2: Does anyone know what will be offered in 2004 model (navigation upgrade, bose stero, sunroof, etc)? We were told by our dealer that ours will not be here until April sometime and i'm trying to convince my wife to wait until the 2004 comes out (demand will soften - it already has, all problems will be fixed - search postings for water pump, strust, headliughts, etc). This will really affect our buying decision. Were ordering a 2003 Acura MDX premium (no nav :mad: b/c my wife doesnt think we need to spend the money on a toy) so we'll see where we stand. There is a lot of competition out there now for Honda - volvo, vw suv, etc - so i'm sure deman will soften for pilot and mdx, especially if the economy doesnt turn around. Is anyone else waiting for the 2004? Do they know when they are coming out?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am waiting for 2004, hoping for a better NAV system.
I doubt there will be a sunroof until the first redesign. I'll probably trade in then, but I can't wait that long to get one.

I also hope for a better color selection for 2004. Plus all the bugs should be worked out.

I hope they come out early. I don't want to wait till December of next year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts