Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

2004 changes?

4K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  robrecht 
#1 ·
Does anybody know of any changes to the 04 model color or other little changes?

#2 ·
Yes! There's a whole thread on this subject. "Midnight Blue" is apparently replacing "Havasu Blue" on the color chart. I don't know of any positive other changes...just some rumors on the other thread.:4:

#7 ·
Just spoke with a sales manager about the changes on the 04's. He said at there dealer meeting in Vegas they told them there are changes made to the 2nd row seat for better ingress/egress, redrock pearl available with saddle int. now no grey. Heated leather and outside mirrors for the EX-L The green is gone with the havasu blue. There where other things that he could not recall of hand(probably killed to many brain cells in Vegas)

#8 ·
Hi MT-PILOT. When you stated that "the green is gone with the havasu blue" are you saying that Evergreen Pearl and Havasu Blue are being discontinued in 2004? It's been posted that Midnight Blue is replacing Havasu Blue in 2004 but what color is replacing the Evergreen Pearl? Did the sales manager say anything about this?

#12 ·
MT-PILOT said:
Just spoke with a sales manager about the changes on the 04's. He said at there dealer meeting in Vegas they told them there are changes made to the 2nd row seat for better ingress/egress,
what does this mean? :confused:

#14 ·
MT-PILOT said:
Greenmachine- it means that it will be easier to get in and out of the 3rd row seat. I guess there must have been quite a few complaints about it.
If this is true, and is well executed, that would be great!

#17 ·
MT-PILOT said:
Greenmachine- it means that it will be easier to get in and out of the 3rd row seat. I guess there must have been quite a few complaints about it.

I wonder if they made the second row adjustable while they were making changes..? That would sure the third row more comfortable. 2 or 3 inches more legroom in the back would probably make all the difference, and the second row passengers probably wouldn't even notice since they have so much room right now anyway.

#19 ·
......the Pilot's back seat reclines..........:D

The third row reclines too!:D

#20 ·
side curtain airbags??

Anyone hear anything on side curtain airbags?The EX V6 Accord has them,if they were going to be on option on the 2004 Pilot,I would wait till the 2004 model.Of course,guess Honda isn't going to let us in on that,since Honda buyers tend to be safety conscious-everyone would wait till 2004- just 6 weeks away.Charlie New Orleans

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.