Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have two rims one with TPMS and one without. These are $25 each. Both have tires mounted that I wouldn't trust for a minute.
Load Barrier: This protects the second row passengers from flying luggage in the trunk. $25. Its a genuine Honda part
Floor Mats: $25 the set Honda brand
Trunk Mat $35 Honda Brand
Cargo Cover (Gray) $25

Pick up only in Metro West Boston area.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,323 Posts
So a 2005 cargo cover fits a 2006-2008? How about a 2004 or a 2003?

·
Administrator
16,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would say fits perfectly.

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,878 Posts
Have two rims one with TPMS and one without. These are $25 each. Both have tires mounted that I wouldn't trust for a minute.
Load Barrier: This protects the second row passengers from flying luggage in the trunk. $25. Its a genuine Honda part
Cargo Cover (Gray) $25

Please tell me you have a complete set of fender flares for a 2006 Pilot so a certain unnamed individual, FYI he is in Canada, will quit begging everyone if they know of a set in existence. :LOL:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
The fender flares in question are a rarity and super hard to find for the first gen Pilot and almost like a 🦄 they are prized and desirable. Just in case you find a set in your garage or shed here is a pic to refresh your memory.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light

·
Administrator
16,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is something about Honda and Fender flares... that..... that..... let’s leave that there...

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,323 Posts
The fender flares in question are a rarity and super hard to find for the first gen Pilot and almost like a 🦄 they are prized and desirable. Just in case you find a set in your garage or shed here is a pic to refresh your memory. View attachment 146942

OK, you just posted that pic to make me drool.

I also lust after that front bumper guard.

·
Administrator
4,878 Posts
The fender flares in question are a rarity and super hard to find for the first gen Pilot and almost like a 🦄 they are prized and desirable. Just in case you find a set in your garage or shed here is a pic to refresh your memory. View attachment 146942
You know, when painted out they do look pretty classy.

You would have thought that every owner would have bought them when they got their 2006 Pilot. :LOL:

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L
1,594 Posts

OK, you just posted that pic to make me drool.

I also lust after that front bumper guard.
I like the fender flares, but I don't think they look very good with that color (which is the color of my Pilot). They look great on silver Pilots.

·
Administrator
4,878 Posts
I like the fender flares, but I don't think they look very good with that color (which is the color of my Pilot). They look great on silver Pilots.
The look much classier painted the color of the vehicle IMO.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cargo Cover (Gray) $25

I tried sending you a PM but it didn't allow me to do so. If you have these items still can you please message me and we can discuss a convenient time for me to come take a look. I definitely want the load barrier and trunk mat, maybe the others as well, would have to see them. I'm in Haverhill but I am in Boston every Friday.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
16,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You don’t have enough posts to pm, but let me see whether you can result to mine.

·
Administrator
4,878 Posts
I just asked my wife how she'd feel about a road trip from Nebraska to get floor mats. She said no. 🤣
Oh give me a break, ASK the wife? TELL the wife that you are going to the Cornhusker, Harvard football game, and pick them up then.

With a 3 and 5 record last year, Harvard might be one of the teams they play this year. 😄 😆 😂 🤣

·
Registered
2006 Honda Pilot EX-L - - 226k 2007 Honda Accord SE - - 145k
127 Posts
🤣🤣 Perhaps!

But I can't just tell her. My woman's a hillbilly from Tennessee. She'll kick my butt!

·
Administrator
4,878 Posts
🤣🤣 Perhaps!

But I can't just tell her. My woman's a hillbilly from Tennessee. She'll kick my butt!
You are obviously a rookie at this married game. She's from Tennessee. Do you not know how to deal with a woman from Tennessee? Like any woman she responds to presents. Now for a Tennessee woman this would be my suggested present.

Pure 190 proof shine.

She won't even know you were gone, and if she figures it out she won't care. 😁

1 - 19 of 19 Posts