Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

2003 SEMA Show (Las Vegas, NV)

6203 15
Tuesday, November 4, 2003 - Friday, November 7, 2003

Las Vegas Convention Center
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

SEMA = Specialty Equipment Market Association

"The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world. It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. As part of AAIW, the SEMA Show attracts more than 80,000 industry leaders from over 100 countries for its unlimited profit opportunities in the automotive, truck and SUV, marine and RV markets. SEMA Show 2003 is expected to draw over 40,000 domestic and international buyers through two million square feet of exhibits. The displays are segmented into 12 sections, and a New Products Showcase features more than 1,100 newly introduced parts, tools and components. In addition, the SEMA show provides attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more."
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,189 Posts
I wouldn't do all that to mine, but it's cool to see what can be done to a "family SUV". ;)

Thanks for the pics Kemo.

Reactions: Bogan

· Registered
9,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The following 5 pictures were provided by PatrickC1026 in this thread, but they are/were being hyperlinked into the post (meaning they are stored on another web server somewhere else). Thought I would "load" them onto this site just in case the links (i.e., the images) get moved or are deleted from that other web server... :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.