Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious whether anyone knows if the 2003 exl's are pre-wired for the heated seats. I figure that they might be as they came off the plant in Canada and were a standard feature up there... you all probably all know where I am going with this... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
JK110 said:
Curious whether anyone knows if the 2003 exl's are pre-wired for the heated seats. I figure that they might be as they came off the plant in Canada and were a standard feature up there... you all probably all know where I am going with this... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Probably depends what you mean by "pre-wired". I''d guess that parts of the harness may be in place, but would seriously doubt the actual heating elements are installed in the seats.
:8:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
of course - I would not expect that the heating elements are in there but if the wiring harness is, then it may be easier to consider the purchase of the heating elements and switches for an upgrade...

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
JK110 said:
of course - I would not expect that the heating elements are in there but if the wiring harness is, then it may be easier to consider the purchase of the heating elements and switches for an upgrade...
Yes, it would likely save some of the hassle of routing a new harness! :eek:

Good luck!!

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
JK110 said:
I doubt it.

Honda seems not to waste wires in the harness for future accessories. (haveing looked at adding heated mirrors to my CRV)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts