Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
kemo....how did you get the time to do all this....seriously how did you get the time....if I recall correctly...you have a wife, two kids, (and a girlfriend and secratary ;) ).............:D :D :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
PDF File?

That is awesome Kemo!

Do you happen to have the whole manual in a PDF file? That would make it easier to scroll through. The images you made look great.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
kemosabe said:

Thanks for the assistance, TheWorm!!! I would've voted by it was waaaaaaay past my bedtime... :p Are you sure the vote was unanimous? Did Sage or florida_guy or FLPilot confirm the recount...??? :D
That's 2 votes for Maintenance forum! Twinkie's & MINE! :D
And I counted 'em lots of times! ;)

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
ramirami said:
kemo....how did you get the time to do all this....seriously how did you get the time....if I recall correctly...you have a wife, two kids, (and a girlfriend and secratary ;) ).............:D :D :D
ramirami: I pulled a semi-all-nighter Saturday night into Sunday morning. Most of the time, the 2-week old infant was asleep next to me (I think the humming of the scanner helped him sleep). Mrs. Kemo was asleep upstairs. Christina, my secretary, was under my desk(top)... :eek: :12: and my girlfriend was on my lap(top)! :10:

HondaFan said:
That is awesome Kemo!

Do you happen to have the whole manual in a PDF file? That would make it easier to scroll through. The images you made look great.
HondaFan: Unfortunately, no... I don't have it in PDF format, just JPEG... Agreed that PDF (or even HTML) format would be easier to search and scroll through, but JPEG will have to do for now until Honda (or someone more ambitious than yours truly) decides to put out a PDF version!!! :)

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Digging up an old thread after 5 months of inactivity...

...just a data point for any 2004 Pilot owners: the Owners Manual for the 2003 model is slightly different than the one for the 2004 model as evidenced by this series of posts between kemosabe and csmoore...

The information is (probably) largely identical for the most part, but the page numbers for that information may not be the same!!! :8:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts