Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 398 Posts

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:awais: I am about to embark on an extremely ambitious attempt to upload all 391 pages! :awais:

I thought it might help to have an online version available since, in the past, a number of folks needed to refer to it (e.g., while they were at work) and didn't have access to it (i.e., the manual was sitting on a shelf at home) for the information they needed to look up. Until a PDF or HTML (or even just a plain TEXT) version is online (with search capabilities and other features like being able to jump to a specific page), this will have to suffice for now...

Please keep this in mind: The pages were scanned in as greyscale images and resized to about 640x400 pixels (give or take a few pixels) using 200 dpi resolution and a JPEG data compression level of 20 -- what this means is that the overall image size in bytes is smaller and you tend to lose a bit of clarity. However, I believe that they should still be fine for viewing on a computer monitor and they all seem to be legible and readable enough.

If you're wondering why I'm putting this thread in the Washington D.C / Metro Area forum, then your guess is as good as mine -- I reckon it'll do for now, since it doesn't get much foot traffic and this is mainly a reference thread anyway. When all is said and done, admin or TheWorm can move it to a more appropriate forum later.

The 2004 Owners Manual is available here...

1 - 20 of 398 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.