2003 Honda Pilot EXL
VIN#2HKYF18543H508793
-Purchased new in June 2002
-Starlight Silver Metallic Exterior
-Gray Leather Interior
-Currently has 10,100 miles
-Side Steps and Rear Splash Guards

$29,500 or best reasonable offer

Also have BMW M3 Sedan up for sale email or call for more details.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact Mike Chapman
[email protected]
832-725-4745
The Woodlands, TX
</b>

·
Registered
991 Posts
Not another! What do you plan on buying after you sell your Pilot?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My wife lost her job so unfortunately we can't afford the payments anymore. We will probably replace the Pilot with an Accord.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Aww, Mike.... sorry to hear about the job loss (the wife's)!!! Unfortunately, this has happened to several other members of this board, too.... have you tried posting this ad on E-Bay? You might get more foot traffic there. I would guess that most (though not all, like florida_gay) members already own a Pilot. Just a thought... wish you and your family the best in weeks/months to come!!!!! :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the ad posted on several car boards and here locally as well.

Thanks for the prayers. We will need them.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Lone Star Pilot said:
My wife lost her job so unfortunately we can't afford the payments anymore. We will probably replace the Pilot with an Accord.
Unfortunately, I maybe in the same boat soon. Wifes a teacher and a mass layoff may be looming here in CA. :(

Good luck and God Bless...

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Lone Star Pilot said:
sorry to hear that...hopefully things will look up soon. Best of luck

·
Registered
20 Posts
Can you tell me more about the M3?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jonjon said:
Can you tell me more about the M3?
Price: $26,500 or best offer close to my payoff.

1998 M3 4 Door Sedan
VIN# WBSCD9322WEE07439
Currently it has 47,800 miles on it.
Arctic Silver Metallic Exterior with a Dove Gray Leather
Sport Interior (Non Luxury Option-No woodgrain)
Rare 5 speed transmission with limited-slip differential
Sliding/Tilt Sunroof
Front Foglamps
Power steering,windows and locks with no keyless entry or factory alarm installed
Cruise Control and OBD computer with trip control (clock/date, gas mileage and all other functions).
Factory AM/FM Harman Kardon Stereo Cassette Head with BMW Six Disc CD Changer in the trunk
ABS Brakes with AST (All Season Traction) control
Dual Front and Side Airbags
Sedan Rear Spoiler
Front Power M Sport Seats with thigh Bolster extension
Non-Folding Rear Seats with arm rest and map storage compartment.
Staggered 40/45 Kuhmo Ecsta 712 Z-Rated Radial Tires on 17" (10 Double-Spoke M Sport) Alloy Rims.
The only flaw in the whole car that I know of other than normal wear is some slight wear (rubbing) on the driver's seat bolster (normal for a BMW) and a 4 inch crack in the dead center (by rear view mirror) of the windshield from a rock strike on the highway and I had this repaired though to prevent spreading to other areas but it is still visible. (<$300 for a new windshield)

Car History: I purchased the car in March, 2002. The car was a lease return to BMW of Houston North from the original owner that resides here in Houston. The car also came with a CPO (Certfied Pre-Owned) Certification and Warranty from BMW. The warranty will be honored through 100,000 miles or until January, 2005 which is the 7 year anniversary date of when it was originally delivered for use. This warranty is honored at any BMW dealer in the World with a $50 co-pay per visit.

I use this car as my daily driver (30 mile total commute to work every weekday) but it has been meticulously maintained by me since I took ownership.

Here is a list of maintenance items and warranty repairs performed while I have had the car in which I have all receipts for your personal review.

May 2002 - Inspection II service, replaced all 4 brake pads and rotors, brake/coolant fluid flush and replaced belts. ($1,225.62)
April 2002 - Replaced both rear shock mounts under warranty. $50.00
October 2002 - Replaced all 4 tires balanced/mounted with new Kuhmo Ecsta 712 Z-Rated Radials. $639.53
October 2002 - Had 4 wheel alignment performed after replacing tires. $62.95
January 2003 - Oil and Lube Service $67.50
January 2003 - Had brake light switch and windshield washer pump replaced under CPO warranty. $50.00
I have not autocrossed, modded or raced this car in events. It is a 100% stock automobile with all the factory installed equipment and a small BMW car seat anchor hook I installed on the right side of the parcel panel.

This car has a clean Carfax report as of my original purchase that I will be glad to share with you via email.

I can be reached at
[email protected]

Here are some pictures for you:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested in BOTH, but only have money for one.:p
I'm in Cincinnati, Ohio. Exactly where in Texas are you?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Vehicles for sale.

I am in The Woodlands, Texas it is about 1/2 hour North of downtown Houston on I-45. I have an interested buyer for the Pilot (not fully commited yet) but the BMW M3 Sedan is still for sale.

You are also welcome to give me a call on them or shoot me an email with questions.

Mike Chapman
[email protected]
832-725-4745

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pilot has been sold.

Just to let everyone know the Pilot has been sold. If you know anyone interested in the M3 send them my contact info. Thanks for all the good information on the web site.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts