Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't watch too much TV so I'm not sure if everyone seen these already, but the PILOT commercials have been added to the HONDA PILOT Homepage. Check them out if you haven't seen them yet ... You'll need Quicktime to view them ...

LINK: http://pilot.honda.com/home.asp

PrG

·
Registered
63 Posts
Out of rotation NY Tri-State Area

I think they must have received an overwhelming response, or figured sites like this were enough. We were bombarded in late June, early July. As of late have not seen one.

Don't advrtise what you don't have in stock. Good for you Honda, we all know what happened to KMart.:1:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Re: Out of rotation NY Tri-State Area

ejpnyc said:
I think they must have received an overwhelming response, or figured sites like this were enough. We were bombarded in late June, early July. As of late have not seen one.

Don't advrtise what you don't have in stock. Good for you Honda, we all know what happened to KMart.:1:
The way I see it, as long as Honda stays away from Martha Stewart as a spokesmodel (or investment advisor) they should do just fine!

:2:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Re: Re: Out of rotation NY Tri-State Area

texaspilot said:

The way I see it, as long as Honda stays away from Martha Stewart as a spokesmodel (or investment advisor) they should do just fine!

:2:

LOL:22:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts