Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
I've been looking for years now. Sadly, you can't get them anymore anywhere unless you get lucky at a salvage yard.

I feel your pain.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Thanks for the info!

Option 2:
No online option to ship to Canada.

Tried calling them.
Call us directly @ 800-651-4832 to insure the parts and/or accessories you want are IN STOCK.
Tried calling, but "We're sorry, the number you are trying to reach is no longer in service."

I emailed them. We'll see.

Option 1: I'll maybe try the photoless and more expensive Amazon option if Option 2 doesn't work out.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Just get someone You know in the US to buy them and have them bring them up to you ..

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Thanks for the info!
Option 3 would be to search using the Honda part numbers for any of the other colors of fender flares and, if you find a set, have them repainted to match your Pilot.
https://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/v-2005-honda-pilot-5-door--ex--5-speed-automatic/accessory-components--fender-flares-1

Option 4 would be to check with a Honda dealer that has a body shop and ask what they do if a wrecked Pilot comes in that needs to have part of the fender flare set replaced due to damage.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Oh well, it doesn't surprise me given my many attempts in the past, but it was worth a shot.

New message from: alldiscountparts Top Rated Seller(27,709TurquoiseShooting Star)
Hello and thank you for your order, Unfortunately Honda has discontinued this part and it is no longer available. We will be canceling your order and refunding you in full. Please remember to shop with us in the future for all of your Honda needs. Have a great day.

AllDiscountParts.com is your online source for all OEM Honda and Acura Parts. We carry a full line of OEM Honda & Acura Parts with Discounts up to 30% Off. Visit our Online Parts Store today to view our large selection of Genuine OEM Automotive Parts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts