Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Removed from my wife’s Elite shortly after the purchase. Replaced w/ the optional Honda black 20 inch rims. The rims are brand new w/ only a few hundred miles on them in the separate boxes that the other rims came in. This sale is for the four rims only. No tires, No TPMS, no center caps. $650. Please I would love to get these out of my garage. I feel that these rims are priced reasonable at $650, this is close to what Honda charges for just one rim. Thank you for viewing this ad.

Thanks, Bailey

·
Banned
70 Posts
Removed from my wife’s Elite shortly after the purchase. Replaced w/ the optional Honda black 20 inch rims. The rims are brand new w/ only a few hundred miles on them in the separate boxes that the other rims came in. This sale is for the four rims only. No tires, No TPMS, no center caps. $650. Please I would love to get these out of my garage. I feel that these rims are priced reasonable at $650, this is close to what Honda charges for just one rim. Thank you for viewing this ad.

Thanks, Bailey

$650 for all 4 is GREAT deal for someone! I'm not sure how much exposure this classifieds sub-forum gets but if you don't have any luck I'd try Ebay- you should be able to sell them fairly quick @ that price. Good Luck

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ls973800 has been working w/ me on helping me sell my rims and offer a reasonable price to everyone. He is willing to buy one rim and I’m ok w/ this however I want them all to be sold. Is there any one else that would be interested in buying them individually? Please consider this attempt, you would be able to replace a bad rim or you could make it a spare rim. Please three other members come forward and take advantage of this post.

Thank you,
b

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Located in Fuquay Varina Nc. Close to Raleigh.

My wife has it posted on FB. I have to be one of only ten people in the world that does not have FB. I am on IG but that probably will not help me.

Thank you for viweing this ad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts