Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I orignally thought I had a single noise coming from my glove box area. After some investigating, it seems as if there are 2 distinct noises. One noise, more of a vibration, occurs when the glove box is closed but not when it's opened (while driving). With the box open, you don't hear a vibration but more of a rattle, as if somewhere directly behind the glove box there's a door rattling. This rattle doesn't occur as much as the vibration but it's definitely there. Anyone experience these 2 different noises?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I asked about this earlier. The noise goes away when I turn the vent fan up. I now believe it's a door inside the cliimate control area (opens/shuts air flow). I'm getting an appointment to do the recall thing so will bring this up at the same time. I'll post the results here.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please do.

Dealer is ordering a part for the glove box that will supposedly make it close tighter. That should take care of the vibration, if it works, but I don't think it will address the rattling noise . . . . so I'm very interested in what you find out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts