Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
So a lift kit is installed to increase ground clearance, but also installed are running boards which reduce ground clearance?

·
Registered
2020 Pilot EX-L AWD
58 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
So a lift kit is installed to increase ground clearance, but also installed are running boards which reduce ground clearance?

I have running boards on ours, but it's not lifted. While it may look like they reduce ground clearance, there's still undercarriage bits that are lower.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts

Some people still have little ones, as I also have the same Lift on my Pilot. My 5 yo had a hard time jumping in when it was still stock height. Wore told me to install running boards if I did the lift... so, I get my lift and toes and she gets the running boards for the short people. 😁 the clearance on the running boards is about 8 inches so it's better than the factory 7.3" the Pilot has to begin with. Had to change tires because the wife hates the rubbing. Had 255/70R18 Falken Wildpeak AT3W like Timbot. Now I have 255/65R18 Falken Wildpeak AT Trail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts