Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...got about 6 inches of snow in Kansas City today. Figured I'd give it a try...
I have a set of snow tires mounted on some Lincoln MKS 19" wheels. Did the math...circumference is the same (a few millimeters off) similar off-set, and same bolt pattern.

Took it out in the snow. It was a beast! Combo of AWD and dedicated snow tires=legit.

And i even love the way they look.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Looks nice, but if you ever hit a Montreal pothole with that much rim and that little rubber on your sleigh, you're gonna feel it in your jingle bells.:13::13:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Looks nice, but if you ever hit a Montreal pothole with that much rim and that little rubber on your sleigh, you're gonna feel it in your jingle bells.:13::13:
LOL true that ... !!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Those look great!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Looks nice, great setup!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Noted...no cruising in Montreal...CHECK!

My wife drives a Ford Flex...so it would've made sense to toss them on her ride (same platform as the Lincoln). But since mine has AWD...i wanted to see what the combo would be like. I'm def not disappointed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts