Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Admins, Sorry in advance if I post here looking for a replacement 1quantity 20" Touring rim with or without tire.

If in the Bay Area I am willing to pay for one since my wife hit the curb and my current has bad wheel rash. Repair shops on area quote me 230 to fix.

Please let me know. DM if you are serious for selling your spare. THANKS!

Haven't found any at my local tow salvage pick and pull junkyards

·
Registered
733 Posts
Keep watching eBay for used or take off wheels. I purchased one for my 2019 Touring for a total cost of $235.00 including shipping. It came from a Honda dealer in Las Vegas and had NO scratches, water marks, etc as stated in the ad. I made them an offer which they accepted.

You being in the Bay area might be able to get it for a little less in shipping costs. I purchased mine back in July and added it as a full size spare. Mine was shipped to Ohio

Honda Touring Wheel

I had also purchased a used tire for around $65.00 with free shipping from these people. It is an exact match for the factory tires and came with 8/32 thread with no patches or plugs. It balanced up perfectly and I put it on my full size spare wheel as the spare tire.

Used tires with free shipping

Reactions: EFICTION

·
Registered
18 Posts
Admins, Sorry in advance if I post here looking for a replacement 1quantity 20" Touring rim with or without tire.

If in the Bay Area I am willing to pay for one since my wife hit the curb and my current has bad wheel rash. Repair shops on area quote me 230 to fix.

Please let me know. DM if you are serious for selling your spare. THANKS!

Haven't found any at my local tow salvage pick and pull junkyards
I picked a brand new 20” wheel for our 2017 on eBay for $200 shipped. They’re out there, just be patient. I kept the old scratched wheel and moved it to the spare position. No more worthless donut!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Keep watching eBay for used or take off wheels. I purchased one for my 2019 Touring for a total cost of $235.00 including shipping. It came from a Honda dealer in Las Vegas and had NO scratches, water marks, etc as stated in the ad. I made them an offer which they accepted.

You being in the Bay area might be able to get it for a little less in shipping costs. I purchased mine back in July and added it as a full size spare. Mine was shipped to Ohio

Honda Touring Wheel

I had also purchased a used tire for around $65.00 with free shipping from these people. It is an exact match for the factory tires and came with 8/32 thread with no patches or plugs. It balanced up perfectly and I put it on my full size spare wheel as the spare tire.

Used tires with free shipping
Thank You!!! I'll BOLO for ones in my area. I might just contact this eBay Honda dealer. Price is just right!

Also thanks again for the used tire dealer priced out great with free shipping!

This forum has been super helpful throughout the years! Thanks for replying with the awesome feedback @ls973800! I remember your post a while back to purchase a tpms sensor from eBay for less than 15. Thanks again friend!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Happy to have been able to help! Thank you!!!

You can use your road rashed wheel as a full size spare and get rid of the donut spare instead of just having the damaged one sitting around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts