Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It says on the Honda website this should work, but in the App I can only lock and unlock doors, check tire pressures. The remote start does not show up. What am I missing?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here in Canada the HondaLink section does not show remote start as an option. Looking at the '18 Odyssey, it does show HondaLink remote start is an option. Not sure why it's not included on the Pilot but is on the Odyssey.

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I spoke to the customer service desk at honda link and the say remote start is available for the 19 Pilot. The are working on updating our profile to add the buttons for it but so far it’s not ther yet.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I spoke to the customer service desk at honda link and the say remote start is available for the 19 Pilot. The are working on updating our profile to add the buttons for it but so far it’s not ther yet.

Not to be a pessimist but they have been saying that since 2017, it still hasn’t happened.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im also very disappointed that my 18 EXL doesnt have remote start since the FOB remote is so very short distance.

also funny how this dealer has a page that looks from honda and its showing 18 elite touring with remote start on hondalink....

http://www.hanselhonda.com/blog/whats-included-with-hondalink-in-the-2018-honda-pilot/

looks like they have drop the ball on this one for a long time.....they should make it work on all models and trim ASAP for 2016+. Im pretty sure all HU have the cabability, not just the touring?elite...😕

1 - 8 of 8 Posts