Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda offers black roof rail covers in the kit with the roof rails for 2019 and 2020. Will this complete kit fit a 2017? I know the covers are available separate but I want the complete kit. From what I see the part number for the kit with silver covers fits all years so I don't see why the kit with black covers would only fit 2019 and 2020 years. Can someone confirm?

·
Registered
193 Posts
They offer the just the black rail cover? I have 2016 but I wonder if the black rail cover fits my model.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Honda offers black roof rail covers in the kit with the roof rails for 2019 and 2020. Will this complete kit fit a 2017? I know the covers are available separate but I want the complete kit. From what I see the part number for the kit with silver covers fits all years so I don't see why the kit with black covers would only fit 2019 and 2020 years. Can someone confirm?
I had the same question because I also want the complete black set to fit my '18. Check this out:
FWIW there are other accessories that are labeled '19-'20 only that fit '18 and older, like the '19-'20 OEM rear folding mat that fit my '18. As far as I know only the front fascia, tailights, instrument cluster and radio were changed from 18 to 19, so everything else should technically be the same.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts