Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2017 Elite Pilot 2 weeks ago. I connected via Bluetooth my Android phone and utilize the handsfree modes.
Last week my husband and I were in the truck together and the screen alerted that I received a text message from my husbands contact although he didn't send me anything at the time (he was driving). When we hit the "read" button it read a message that he had never sent. We thought it was weird but didn't look into it further.
Today on the way to work this morning it happened 4 times. 2 messages came through from the contact of my boss but didn't have any words attached when I hit "read". One message came through from my moms contact with a message but when it didn't come through on my phone I gave her a call and asked if she had sent that message to me on any social platform i.e. Facebook, Instagram, email... she said no. And the forth message was again from my husbands contact with a message he confirmed he didn't send and I didn't receive on my phone.
I thought that maybe the signals were being interrupted from other vehicles around me with the same contact names, but my husband is under his name with a heart, and my boss is his first and last name so that would be very rare if that was the case.
I tried to goggle this issue with no luck in any results.
Has anyone else had this issue or have any clue as to why this is happening?

·
Banned
2 Posts
October was a major month for our 2016 Honda Pilot test SUV, as we added more than 2,500 miles to its odometer. The greater part of those miles were collected during Car Editorial manager Imprint Takahashi's weeklong excursion through Northern California and Nevada — a journey that included three men and three chasing hounds. The remainder of the month, the Pilot was utilized for increasingly run of the mill day by day assignments, for example, school carpool obligation and around-town tasks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts