Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 12 Posts

· Registered
948 Posts
You have to have an inverter to get 120v AC in your car.

If you just want it for charging, a small inverter from the 12v outlet is the way to go. You won't get more than about 150 watts from those circuits.

If you need some real power inside the car for margaritas en route or something, pay a pro to run a new circuit to a bigger inverter that's hidden somewhere. They will ensure appropriate fuse and ground. Most decent electronics installers could make it look original.
1 - 1 of 12 Posts