Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will 11 ridgeline wheels and their tpms sensor work on 11 pilot ex? How easy to get them to work?

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,237 Posts
Since no one has answered yet, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say yes, it should work and all you have to do is drive it above 30mph or so for about 15-20 minutes or so for them to sync automatically, if the sensors' batteries are still good. If they're the original TPMS sensors in those wheels from 10 years ago, they're probably on their deathbed if they haven't died yet, though. If you're thinking of buying them, try them before you pay, and even so I wouldn't expect much remaining longevity from them. Which brings me to the next point: do those wheels have 10-year-old tires on them? Don't even pay a nickel for them if that's the case, as their rubber is past its prime and potentially unsafe.

·
Registered
9,237 Posts
Try 'em; those TPMS sensors might have a little life left in them. Rims look nice.

·
Registered
9,237 Posts
Those are Michelin LTX M/S tires. They have been supplanted twice, first by the LTX M/S2 and now by the Defender LTX M/S. What exactly does the DOT code say?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts