Hey all, I have an 09' EX-L 4WD w/ 185k miles I picked up as a daily driver/ project car... Actually got a good deal!
I am trying to chase down a vibration that feels like its in the rear as I feel it in my but/back...
. I start to feel vibs around 45-50 and can at times smooth out above 70, though sometimes present. Almost always felt in the seatback or bottom.. Rarely in the steering wheel, however once in a while.
Here is a list of work I have done or I have record of completion. Some non-vibration related.
1) Timing belt/water pump at 150K (Monroe, previous owner)
2) Front Struts/rear shocks (Napa) with front/rear sway bar links replaced
3) Brakes/Rotors/Calipers (all 4 Napa)
4) new tires - Road Force Balanced
5) Front CV axles (Cardone, RockAuto)
6) Drive/Propeller shaft (Cardone)
7) entire airbox intake assembly (Honda)
8) rear Dif drain and fill with Honda fluid
9) VCM muzzler (works awesome!)
What I have on order/about to change
1) New NGK Iridium spark plugs
2) Rear CV Axles (Honda)
3) Compliance Bushing (Honda)
When doing the compliance bushing, do I need to complete the entire lower arm on the front to replace the ball joint as well? The Honda Bushing's I bought don't come with the entire arm, therefore no ball joint.. I was thinking of buying a moog arm's and removing the compliance bushing it comes with and install the Honda's I have.
Is there anything else to check/change to eliminate rear vibration? I don't get it in the steering wheel often, only once in a while when accelerating on the highway, but it's not consistent.
Any advice you have is appreciate!