Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 09 pilot and the power door locks won’t work unless the key is on, fob not working either. no radio or heater display or interior lights. Checked ever fuse in all four boxes, is there a relay or a module for this issue.New to this site and any help would be helpful, thanks

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
2,953 Posts
Did you check fuses visually or with a meter? Sometimes hairline cracks in fuses are difficult to see.

For the interior lights is the master switch set to door or on? The 2005 has this switch; not sure on 2009s.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 09 pilot and the power door locks won’t work unless the key is on, fob not working either. no radio or heater display or interior lights. Checked ever fuse in all four boxes, is there a relay or a module for this issue.New to this site and any help would be helpful, thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have no door switch and checked all fuses with a test light and a meter. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
2,953 Posts
Next step would be to try and find a wiring diagram and see if those circuits connect to some common point. See if you can find one here:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts