Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Piloteers! Lurker here. I have an '07 EX-L with 133,000 miles I bought used about a year ago. Usually runs great. Had Timing belt and water pump replaced at 125,000 as preventative measure. Friday, VSA and Check Engine lights came on and it was acting very sluggish. Restarted - Check Engine Light stayed on but drove home okay. Yesterday, no Check Engine Light, drove around for maybe 30 minutes, sitting in drive-thru. The Check Engine and VSA lights and sluggishness started again. Turned off, turned on, CEL light on. Went to O'Reilly's where they read codes and got these p2647; 61-1; 68-1; 83-1. Called my mechanic. He said to get an oil change this morning. Going there, no lights on, no issues. Went to Walmart (only place open) and got a high mileage change and paid extra for bottled oil. Tech said I have "small leak" and the "pan was a little damp". I'm attaching pic of my receipt so you can see what they did. I noticed on pre-check oil check it say "off-stick". Does that mean low? Also had the battery checked and it tested "Good." Any ideas until I can see my mechanic this week? Thanks so much!!

Attachments

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,290 Posts
I'm going to guess "off stick" means no oil visible on the dipstick, or below the MIN level.

A small leak could very well be taken care of the easy way with by throwing in a bottle of AT-205 followed by 5 hours of driving for it to take effect.

More Information for ATP AT205

1 - 2 of 2 Posts