Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
"06 Pilot EX-L AWD Nav
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 500 miles from home. I don't have any testing materials with me and all 4 of the Power Windows stopped working and the Passenger Window is down! All I need is to see/know the color of the 2 wires that run to the Passenger Power Window Motor - so I can power the Motor to closed the open Window until I get back home. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,159 Posts
Per my Haynes manual front passenger window motor is connected at the motor via blue/red and blue/white.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
You might check fuse 9 in the driver side under dash fuse box as well. That fuse supplies power to both the driver and passenger control units. Also check fuse 13 on the passenger side under dash.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,193 Posts
And just to avoid a facepalm, check to make sure your rocker switch is on.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
I think with that master off switch engaged the driver window still operates.

Reactions: Sha93

·
Registered
10,193 Posts
I think with that master off switch engaged the driver window still operates.
Eek, you're right. So now I'll be the only one to blame if there's a car wash mishap. 😰

So yeah, fuses.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,193 Posts
In case you still need it, here's the Power Windows section from the 2006 Honda Pilot Service Manual;

Attachments

·
Registered
"06 Pilot EX-L AWD Nav
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the help! All Fuses are good. I went to a hardware store and bought a 12 foot Extension Cord. Cut off the ends. Hooked one end to the battery. Removed the Drivers Master switch and the Passenger P/W Switch. Back probed the connector for the Passenger Switch on the Blue/Red and Blue/White wire to close the Passenger Window (Motor is good). Now that that Window is closed - the vehicle is secure. When I return home, I will troubleshoot the system. I think the problem is the Drivers Master Switch.
This is the first issue that I have I have ever had with my Pilot. I bought it new in February 2006!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts