Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
5,092 Posts
Welcome and thanks for registering at piloteers.org. We are glad you have chosen to be part of the community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

When you say no power have you tested the sockets with a multi meter or are the lights just not lighting up? The first thing to do in tracking down the problem is to verify if the sockets are getting juice or not. If not then work back from there until you find where the interruption in current is located.

Please take a moment to look over the FAQ section. If you need assistance please use the “message” function to contact any staff member.

If you haven’t already, don’t forget to register at the Honda Owners web site. It is full of information you may find useful about your particular Honda vehicle(s).

Enjoy and all the best,

Daltongang

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,360 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I have an LX (no fog lights) but I suspect there will be a relay in the circuit. You can try swapping relays, if there is an identical one, to see if that resolves the issue.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,850 Posts

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,850 Posts
Have a look at what I posted in the th other thread you started on this topic. Hopefully there's something that can help you there.

And welcome to the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.