Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here are your actual vehicle Midnight Blue Pics....
Once again, the vehicle wasn't prepped, and I felt guilty removing the hood plastic....but for those who ordered or are considering it, you won't be disappointed.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Front

Front

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Side

Side

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last one....

Side 2.
This dealer has two Blue ones in stock...if they happen to doll one up, maybe I can get better pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Nice Pictures!

Thanks for the pictures!!! I DO think the Midnight Blue is going to be the #1 color for 2004!! :bling: :bling:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT color! Thank you for the pics!:cool:

If I were shopping now, this would be the color I'd get!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does anyone have Dealer Invoice $$$ for an 04" EXL RES? I'm comparing the 03' vs 04" costs and that is the only number I can't find.

Thanks!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Another Rochestarian!!!
At which dealer was this "Sighting"?

EDR

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EDR said:
Another Rochestarian!!!
At which dealer was this "Sighting"?

EDR
Wow, this makes three from the Roc on the boad!
This would be Dick Ide Honda over in Penfield....
this one was in the back of the lot...they got another one in as I drove away, that was still out front, bathed in plastic.

·
Registered
51 Posts
slider71

I'm a former Rochestarian and left around 3 years ago. I actually bought my accord in Dick Ide (Penfield) when I lived there. They offered life time free oil change for my accord, which I only used for a little over a year...

slider71, nice pictures. Just curious, without having the opportunity to see the blue myself, if you were to pick one now, would you get the new midnite blue or still choose the Sage Brush for yourself?

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
:6: that's good they did not change the wheels, at least my 2003 will still look like the 2004;)

·
Registered
483 Posts
We got ours over at John Holtz in Henrietta. Got a great discount, with great service all around. Got all the accesories we wanted and they held it for us!
So far, we haven't been back!

EDR

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thank you!

slider71,
I was the one who originally posted the message about the Blue Pilot. Thank you very much for taking the time to get some pics for us who are interested! It looks great and I want one so bad! I can't wait to see one in person. Thanks again and I'd love to see more if they put some accessories on it. Take care.
Tigg2418

·
Registered
365 Posts
slider71,
Thanks for the photos, any and all Midnight Blue pics are appreciated. Seeing that color on the Pilot makes me glad I chose it for my 2004. I'm counting the days until delivery...:drool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
That is the same blue we have on our MDX - that color is great. When its clean and all zainoed up, it looks fantastic. The color looks so good on the pilot.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
EDR said:
We got ours over at John Holtz in Henrietta. Got a great discount, with great service all around. Got all the accesories we wanted and they held it for us!
So far, we haven't been back!

EDR

We got ours from Ontario....very nice to deal with, and by waiting until Spring of '03, got a very healthy discount. Haven't needed a lick of service either!

With respect to SBP vs. Blue.... it's my wife's truck. If both were available at the time, I personally haven't had blue before...and almost got blue on my vehicle ('02 Maxima), but liked the tan interior better with the Nissan. That said, we are very happy with SBP...when clean and in the sun, it looks great!
:2:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
AH MAN!

I LOVE the blue. N_Jay was right, it's a lot darker than Eternal blue (which I still love) but this is just GORGEOUS. Congrats to all who get this, I am envious! Maybe I'll have to trade up in a few years :D to rid myself of my bad silver paint job:3:

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Saw one

I happened to see the new blue on a local dealers lot today. Really sharp new color. They also had a 2004 silver. Surprised they were available.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts