Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy everyone,

Thought I would take a moment to share some great vehicle related Black Friday deals that I've come across, and welcome everyone else to share other great vehicle related deals from reputable vendors they may know about.

1. Since our cars are 12-17 years old, a good amount of us wrench on our vehicles, this Milwaukee Ratchet and Impact wrench kit is only $199 from Home Depot (Normally $419, and something like a $500+ value vs buying separately):

2. If you weren't in the market to upgrade the factory speakers in your Pilot, this deal might be enough to entice you. At Crutchfield, 50% off all Infinity Reference speakers until 11/30. Which they are also throwing in a free Speaker Wiring Harness ($9.99 value), and Free Shipping! Then if you have a Credit Card offering 5% cash back via Paypal this quarter (e.g. Chase Freedom) can equivalent take that off your order ($2.50/ish in my case). So if you still have the factory stereo, could get a nice upgrade for around $100 and very little work.

They also have the same Infinity 6.5" Component set I installed on sale for $100. While Amazon may have the same price, they don't throw in those speaker adapters for free.

3. Bernardi Parts is offering 10% off orders over $200, and free shipping on orders over $75. They also are having Door Buster Deals for Pilot Accessories tomorrow (11/27) starting at 12pm EST (So set a reminder to check it out).

4. Happy Thanksgiving wishes to fellow Piloteers (FREE), from yours truly 😎👋

1 - 1 of 1 Posts