Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I recently bought an aftermarket double din head unit and the scosche dash mount kit HA1703B for the 2003 to 08 models. For some reason I can’t seem to get it to sit right. The radio sits too far down leaving a sizable gap at the top and hanging over the bottom. I’ve tried adjusting the side mounts and also putting shim under the radio but the kit only fits one way and the shim just bent the metal bottom of the radio. Not sure what to do here or if there’s a better kit out there other than scosche.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hey everyone, I recently bought an aftermarket double din head unit and the scosche dash mount kit HA1703B for the 2003 to 08 models. For some reason I can’t seem to get it to sit right. The radio sits too far down leaving a sizable gap at the top and hanging over the bottom. I’ve tried adjusting the side mounts and also putting shim under the radio but the kit only fits one way and the shim just bent the metal bottom of the radio. Not sure what to do here or if there’s a better kit out there other than scosche.
Metra double din kit is what I used ... look at the metra stuff if your going with a single Din

https://www.amazon.com/Metra-95-7861-Double-Installation-2003-2008/dp/B0014GTHKI

1 - 2 of 2 Posts