Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    7 Posts
    Hi wwong, greetings from Vancouver BC, Canada.

I was trying to find the rear view camera installation for the 2003 Pilot but realized that the HondaAcuraWorld website is down and the guide is no longer available.

Can you send guide me in the right direction or send me a copy of the PDF which you used?
    Thanks!
    Zahid
    zahidladha@gmail.com

· Registered
    12 Posts
    Hello there,

Do you still have any accessories for 2017 Pilot. I am looking for some more information on the door edge guards and any other accessory recommendations.

Thanks!

· Registered
    1 Posts
    just got a 2006 honda pilot.... been researching website... what can you help me with.. anythign i should buy from you?

really would like to be able to play my iphone 5 through stereo.. should i use aux cable or aftermarket stereo

also what are your console pads all about..

· Registered
    295 Posts
    Hi wwong, I really like your chrome oem rims. I'm considering doing a wheel exchange myself. Can you tell a noticeable difference in looks as compared to the factory oem aluminum alloy wheel? I have a black pilot and would assume the chrome would look really nice on them. I guess I'm trying to justify doing the exchange if the difference in looks is not significant. Do you feel like it's hard to clean? Any input is appreciated. thanks

· Registered
    2 Posts
    Hi, I just saw the threads referring to your console pads for the pilot. I searched on ebay and didn't find any. Also it looks like consolepads.com is no longer an active site. Is there anywhere else I can order the pads? Thnanks

· Registered
    225 Posts
    Hi Wilson,

I really want to know what your pads are all about. I just brought a 07 Honda Pilot, do you have pictures? what are your pads used for? I really want to get my hands on them.

Thanks!
    Leo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…