Join Date: Apr 2012
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Rate Thread|
1. If you already changed the VTM-4 fluid follow your own schedule. It's every 30 so next one for you will be 48k.
2. That one not sure but my '06 calls for 80w-90. I just used mobil 1 75w-90 which is the same GL5 requirement I believe. Buy one of those $2-$3 bottle attachements which is basically a long hose that allows you to squeeze the S*t out of the bottle to force the fluid up the tube into the transfer case.
3. Just use whatever long fill tube you can find to reach the tranny fill hole.
4. The DW1 is the newer synthetic stuff and so far nobody has addressed issues with it.
5. That's your own call. No you don't need to pay honda $2 a piece for thin slivers of crush metal. Find your size and buy it at your local auto parts store.
|Rate This Thread|