Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Francisco, CA
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If the passenger side motor mount on the 2004 is the same as the 2005 you might be able to do this:
1) Place jack under the oil pan. Use a 2x4 or 2x6. Raise the jack until the wood block contacts the bottom of the oil pan. On my 2005 the engine shouldn't move (based on what I've read) when the passenger side motor mount was removed but I put the jack there just in case.
2) Remove the large bolt which goes between the engine mount bracket (silver) and motor mount (black).
3) Remove the two bolts on the engine mount bracket (silver).
4) At this point you should be able to remove the engine mount bracket.
Hopefully this would give you access to that adjustment bolt you're trying to get to.
2005 Honda Pilot LX
- Aftermarket window tint, Kenwood stereo
2014 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Longbed 4x4 Limited
- Aftermarket bed lights, In-cab AC power outlet, Auxiliary reverse lights, Door Chime shut-off, Glove box LED lights, Rear differential two-way breather
Previous: 1990 Honda Civic (still running), 2003 Toyota Tacoma XtraCab PreRunner
Last edited by road2cycle; 01-04-2017 at 07:23 PM.