Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    Tim-

I was looking to purchase the silver 19" acura RDX rims that will fit a 2006 Pilot. A few other members here have them on their vehicles. Before I go the ebay route, are there any specials on those rims right now?

Thanks, Marc

· Registered
    3 Posts
    Hello, can you cut a 2005 Pilot key for me? I don't need programming, only the sidewinder key cut. I have a blank, and will transfer the transmitter part to the new blank once I get it cut. I was hoping to mail it to you, have it cut, and then mailed back. I am in Georgia and cannot find a dealer here to do it for a reasonable price.

Thank you!

· Registered
    21 Posts
    Tim,

Do you still cut Pilot keys? I only have one standard non-remote key for my 2005 Pilot right now. My remote control key broke at the base, and spilled its guts. WHat services can you offer?

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Hello. Referred to you by a poster on Piloteers Forum. Need liftgate supports for 08 Pilot VP 2WD. Bought some made in USA, #4373, but they seem to be one inch too long. Ideas? Thanks. Tom

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hi Tim. I was wondering if you are still able and willing to do copies of Pilot keys. I bought a used 2005 Pilot EX-L and it only came with one key. I'm running into a $160 quote from my local dealer and obviously looking for another option. I don't have remote entry, so just a copy of the one I've got cut and programmed. Can you help or do you have a recommendation for how to get a better deal? Thanks very much. --Andrew VanCleve

· Registered
    4 Posts
    I am pricing the following for a 2012 Honda Pilot Touring 4WD:

Premium running boards
    Towing kit
    Crossbars
    Cargo cover

Was wondering what kind of deal you could give me on price and shipping?

· Registered
    0 Posts
    I need to know if there is a back up lighting contact in the liftgate of the 2011 pilot to use for a back up camera?

· Registered
    540 Posts
    Do you have any TSBs related to the GEN2 Pilot and the Power Steering rack, pump or lines? My wifes is losing PS fluid in a significant way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…