Proper Setting for Air Mixer? - Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 05:30 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Proper Setting for Air Mixer?

Sorry another air mixer thread. My air mixer behind the dash on my 2006 Pilot was gurgling. I pulled it off, opened it up, "tried to clean it out and see what was going on. Everything looked good, put it back together and reinstalled.

I still have the gurgling. But now I am also running about 10 degrees off. I set 72 and I bake, I set 62 and it seem to maintain about the comfort of 72.

Did I "reinstall" the air mixer incorrectly or did I "reassemble" the air mixer incorrectly?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 06:12 PM

Garage
Not sure about the temperature setting problem, but for your "gurgling" problem, have you tried to see if your A/C drain hose and nipple are clogged and need to be drained?

2007 Pilot A/C blowing warm air

2006 EX-L w/RES (black)

Previous: 1999 Chevrolet Blazer (beige);
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(green);
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(red);
, see avatar] (black);
(gray);
(blue);
(burgundy);
(fire engine red & midnight black)
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 04:23 PM Thread Starter

I have not... the air mixer is consistently oscillating (very little) back and forth which is making the noise I hear. If I go to full cold or full hot the noise stops since I'm at the max position.

I will check the drain hoses. Thanks for the link.

Edit: Just check them both and neither were clogged.

Last edited by rupie; 01-11-2017 at 04:58 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: