B12 maintenance? - Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums

Register Home Forums Active Topics Insurance Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow
Piloteers.org is the premier Honda Pilot Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-05-2007, 10:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: baldwin park
Posts: 5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default B12 maintenance?

Hi im new to the forum and thought i should start doing my own oil change I have an 2006 pilot with 25k.
The indicator is say B12 and 15%.
What is B12 and how do i reset the oil change interval when i change my oil.

thank you
crsh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-05-2007, 12:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered User
 
N_Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Chicago, NW Burbs
Posts: 14,561
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Re: B12 maintenance?

Quote:
Originally posted by crsh2
Hi im new to the forum and thought i should start doing my own oil change I have an 2006 pilot with 25k.
The indicator is say B12 and 15%.
What is B12 and how do i reset the oil change interval when i change my oil.

thank you
What does the owners manual say?
__________________
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.
Sir Winston Churchill
N_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 06:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: baldwin park
Posts: 5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Re: Re: B12 maintenance?

Quote:
Originally posted by N_Jay


What does the owners manual say?
You have 9k + post and this is what you have to contribute to my question?

Oh i get it you are a post whore.
crsh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Senior Member

 
jl_ss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: MA
Posts: 4,293
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Re: Re: Re: B12 maintenance?

Quote:
Originally posted by crsh2


You have 9k + post and this is what you have to contribute to my question?

Oh i get it you are a post whore.
Well, I imagine that he asked that because that info IS in your owners manual. Resetting is on page 232 and codes are on page 235.
jl_ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: baldwin park
Posts: 5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: B12 maintenance?

Quote:
Originally posted by jl_ss


Well, I imagine that he asked that because that info IS in your owners manual. Resetting is on page 232 and codes are on page 235.
Thank you for the Info. I did look but could not find it.

thanks
crsh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Super Senior Member

 
jl_ss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: MA
Posts: 4,293
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: B12 maintenance?

Quote:
Originally posted by crsh2


Thank you for the Info. I did look but could not find it.

thanks
No problem. Manuals are also available online here: Link
jl_ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 11:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered User
 
N_Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Chicago, NW Burbs
Posts: 14,561
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Re: Re: Re: B12 maintenance?

Quote:
Originally posted by crsh2


You have 9k + post and this is what you have to contribute to my question?

Oh i get it you are a post whore.
No, I just don't have a Pilot with the Maintenance Minder.

Mine is an '03.

(Damn I wish they would get rid of that stupid post counter!)

EDIT:
Darn, just noticed I have never put my year in my sig line.
(Well, it was written when ALL Pilots were '03s!)
__________________
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.
Sir Winston Churchill
N_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: baldwin park
Posts: 5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: B12 maintenance?

Quote:
Originally posted by N_Jay


No, I just don't have a Pilot with the Maintenance Minder.

Mine is an '03.

(Damn I wish they would get rid of that stupid post counter!)

EDIT:
Darn, just noticed I have never put my year in my sig line.
(Well, it was written when ALL Pilots were '03s!)
sorry for my sarcasm
have a great day
crsh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered User
 
N_Jay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Chicago, NW Burbs
Posts: 14,561
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: B12 maintenance?

Quote:
Originally posted by crsh2


sorry for my sarcasm
have a great day
No problem.
Stick around, I am the king of sarcasm!

Ask anyone.
__________________
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.
Sir Winston Churchill
N_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 02:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
humanoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sunny SoCal
Posts: 3,749
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to humanoid
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: B12 maintenance?

Quote:
Originally posted by N_Jay


No problem.
Stick around, I am the king of sarcasm!

Ask anyone.
And that's why we you N_Jay!
__________________
<------------ click here first, n0oB!!!
humanoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MS
Posts: 651
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

and that is why this is a great forum- I would have totally gone off on you for being a smart arse, but alas the people in here are better than me.
__________________
2007 EXL RES 4wd - Aberdeen Green (awesome color)

<div><p><img src="http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/Konechiwa/john_c__reilly10.jpg" hspace="5"></p></div>
tfrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
humanoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sunny SoCal
Posts: 3,749
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to humanoid
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by tfrain
and that is why this is a great forum- I would have totally gone off on you for being a smart arse, but alas the people in here are better than me.
I almost went to bat for N_Jay, but he seemed to take the high road this time.... shocking
__________________
<------------ click here first, n0oB!!!
humanoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 08:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Super Senior Member

 
jl_ss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: MA
Posts: 4,293
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Nobody even used the term RTFM............
jl_ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 08:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered User
 
ericsgr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 420
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Seriously..........crsh2........we rarely flame eachother on here and sarcasim is kept to a minimum and there is a reason for that. The people on here are very quick to help eachother and the knowledge that everyone has is extremely helpful. There are even a couple of Honda technicians that post on here. So take it easy...............this site will be highly valuable to you for as long as you own your Pilot. And welcome aboard!!!
__________________
Eric
2005 EXL Nighthawk Black Pearl
Rear Mud Flaps
OEM fog lights
ATF and P/S coolers
Weather Tech liners
cross bars
Honda OEM ski rack
OEM side steps (black)
AVS bug guard
Wheel Locks
Full sized spare
LED interior lights
Chrome exhaust tips (PM554)
ericsgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: baldwin park
Posts: 5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ericsgr
Seriously..........crsh2........we rarely flame eachother on here and sarcasim is kept to a minimum and there is a reason for that. The people on here are very quick to help eachother and the knowledge that everyone has is extremely helpful. There are even a couple of Honda technicians that post on here. So take it easy...............this site will be highly valuable to you for as long as you own your Pilot. And welcome aboard!!!
Thanks for the welcome. I've been arround for a year just lurking.
Luwin1026 from Club202 was the one that told me about the site.
Coming from clublexus <---retarted forum i've become a little defensive.

Peace
crsh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:01 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Copyright 2000 piloteers.org. All Rights Reserved.