WTB: 2009-2012 PILOT EX, EX-L, OR EX-L Touring - Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums

Register Home Forums Active Topics Insurance Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow
Piloteers.org is the premier Honda Pilot Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-14-2012, 09:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default WTB: 2009-2012 PILOT EX, EX-L, OR EX-L Touring

We are in the market for used Honda Pilot. I really would want it to have less than 30000-40000 miles and super clean. It seems like the dealerships want more for used ones than the new ones cost.

Thanks
GPPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2012, 12:45 PM   #2 (permalink)

Still in the market for a Pilot? I have 2011 EX-L with 31k miles, 2 wheel drive. Silver with black leather. Aftermarket trailer harness (for our cargo box, not towing anything), nerf bars and roof rack crossbars installed. Warranty work just done on control arm bushings and the front wheel bearing, runs super smooth now. Have service coupon for transmission oil, coolant service, and oil change, so these services will be performed shortly. 2 tires are new with less than 2k miles on them and the other 2 have less than 5k miles on them, all with lifetime balance from Discount Tires. Brake service done about 2k miles ago. Have receipt for all the services done. I'm in So. Cal, so it may be too far from you, but let me know if you are still interested.
flexpacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

Flex, what are you looking to get.?
Jeffsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:31 AM   #4 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Im2c0oL Send a message via Yahoo to Im2c0oL

It's so hard to get a 4WD version! Not mean to hijack your thread but this question may help in your search!

To all 4WD owner, how do I get a 4WD when my Honda dealer near by don't have it? Will they transfer one from another state? Do they charges extra for transferring?

RX330 AFS + TSX-R + Curve Shield | Hella Gen 3 55w | Osram CBI 5500k | Putco 2800k H11 Fog
Im2c0oL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Im2c0oL Send a message via Yahoo to Im2c0oL

does the 09-12 Touring come with RES & Navigation? I'm mainly looking for RES not necessary to get Nav, since we use phone with more up to date.

RX330 AFS + TSX-R + Curve Shield | Hella Gen 3 55w | Osram CBI 5500k | Putco 2800k H11 Fog
Im2c0oL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 05:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratefuls1n View Post
It's so hard to get a 4WD version! Not mean to hijack your thread but this question may help in your search!

To all 4WD owner, how do I get a 4WD when my Honda dealer near by don't have it? Will they transfer one from another state? Do they charges extra for transferring?
You might be best off going on cars.com and hunting for it. Plan b is ordering the exact spec you want and waiting for it
Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratefuls1n View Post

The dealership who worked with me once I made my offer and they accepted, worked with another dealership the next state over and exchanged vehicles. Now I know most folks want a brand new spanking vehicle with maybe 1 or two miles on it but getting what I wanted at a fantastic price when there was only one in my area at the time at thousands over what I paid out the door, I didn't mind a few hundred delivery miles. If you are going to spend the money, make sure you get what you want. And, if you are going to pay many clams for a Pilot, why not spend a couple thousands more to upgrade?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: