Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Wheel spacers

77K views 102 replies 42 participants last post by  thebulldog 
#1 ·
Anyone tried spacers? I have the 20" wheels, but they are too tucked in. It makes them look too small.

I come from the GT-R world; we use spacers all the time. (Only the good ones with hub centric rings that bolt onto factory studs and provide new studs to bolt the wheels to.)

Yes, I understand the risk to wheel bearings.

Has anyone done it? Any pics?

#6 ·
if you have extended warranty and there is a wheel bearing issues, you can remove the spacers and take to the dealers to replace the bearings. How will they know you have spacers on since you don't replace the lug nut studs.

#12 ·
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels the same way about the factory wheel and tire package. The wimpiness seems even more pronounced since we added on running boards and bodyside molding.

I'm used to driving mostly European vehicles where they are good about pushing the wheels out enough to give a clean, aggressive look

Please post pictures and details if you end of doing this. Thanks!

2016 Pilot Elite black/black
Added lighted running boards/front and rear lower trim/body side moldings and chrome door moldings.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#16 ·
It was $285 from motorsporttech.com with tax and shipping.

They make them to order, exactly to your spec; from 15 mm on up. They are hubcentric to the hub and wheel centric to the wheel to prevent vibration. They come with a set of lug nuts to bolt the adapters onto the hub, then you bolt the wheel to the adapter with the oem nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#22 ·
I have the same color and overall look of your black rims look really nice!

What is the spec of those rims and tires?

#31 ·
You might also wanna invest some rim protectors. You will more easily scratch you rim if you park at curb side.
But looks good!

#38 ·
I like the look of it. Anyone know what is the specs for those wheels and tires? Can't find any of those accessories, except wheels, online. Are they being manufactured just for the SEMA show?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.